Please note we do not accept refund or returns once products are delivered to shipping carriers. All refunds or returns can only be processed after you received the product. For more information contact us at email@example.com.
- We do not accept return unless items are defective or not as described (caused by the seller) in which case can be replaced, subject to availability, or refunded at the customer's discretion.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be unused and in the same condition when they were received. Items damaged by the buyer cannot be returned.
- If orders have not been received after 1 month, customers may qualify for a shipping cost refund. Full refunds cannot be provided for orders already in transit (delivered to the shipping carrier).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate return and refund eligibility.
- Before returning your order, customers are required to take clear photos of defect/issue and email them to email@example.com
- Customers are required to take a photo of the return package prior to mailing it.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping return costs and we are not responsible for return packages (sent by customers) that are lost in transit.
- Once the items has been successfully received, we will issue the order refund.